Red Wings Recess 'Bring It!' to School Contest
Winning Prize Includes:
- 2 tickets to Joe Vision for each student (subject to change)
- A Little Caesars Pizza Party for your Entire School
- An autographed Red Wings jersey that your school may raffle off to raise money
- A framed Red Wings jersey with your school name and the #1 on the back of the jersey, to proudly display in your school.
- Recognition on the Detroit Red Wings website
How to Enter:
- Elementary and Middle Schools may send in pictures, a VHS tape or DVD showcasing their schools' Red Wings Spirit through:
- Students wearing Red Wings paraphernalia
- Schools decorated inside and/or outside showing support of the Red Wings (i.e. banners, posters, locker signs, etc.).
- One Elementary School winner and one Middle School winner will be chosen each round of the playoffs and will win all of the above prizes. The winning school will be notified by a Detroit Red Wings Marketing Representative.
Please send pictures, a VHS tape or DVD along with the school name, contact name, phone number and address to the address below.
Or, fans can email their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit all emailed entries to less than 1Mb in size, or your message will not be accepted. Be sure to include your name and contact information in the email and use the subject line: 'Bring It! - School Contest
Bring It to School Contest
C/O The Marketing Dept.
Joe Louis Arena
600 Civic Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Questions? - Please call Rina Kennedy at 313-396-7488