Rental and Lease Information
Tuesday, 01.09.2007 / 12:00 AM / News
Detroit Red Wings
Executive Suite Lease OptionsJoe Louis Arena has 81 Executive Suites (76 on the fourth level and 5 "Super Suites" on the third level) that provide the utmost in luxury and convenience for entertaining clients, rewarding employees or enjoying a night out with family and friends.
Executive Suite-holder benefits and amenities:
- 20 tickets to all events held at Joe Louis Arena
- Each Suite is custom designed and fully furnished with a wet bar, private restroom, 12 arena seats and 2 televisions
- Full service catering by our in house Hospitality Department
- Full service Housekeeping staff
- Suite-holder entrance on the West side of the arena and two entrances to access the Suite level
- Membership to our private "members only" Olympia Club
- Private parties and Holiday gifts
For inquires about your company being a part of our Hockeytown family by leasing or renting a Suite at Joe Louis Arena please contact Tina Thibodeau (313-396-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org), Matt Cohen (313-396-7440 or email@example.com), or Mike Fera (313-396-7486 or firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Executive Suite Per Event RentalsSeal the deal from the best seat in the house! Suites can be rented on a per event basis - Enjoy the action packed excitement of our Detroit Red Wings with the elegance and luxury of your own private Suite.
Packages include 20 or 35 tickets to the game, two parking passes, game day programs and a full food and beverage menu.
Packages are available for the pre-season, regular-season, playoffs, concerts, college hockey, wrestling and all other events held at Joe Louis Arena.
Executive Suite Lease & Rental packages for the 2007-08 season will be available in August 2007 after the Red Wings' schedule is announced.