April 6 is Fan Day at The Joe
Fun-filled event presented in partnership with Meijer and Coca-Cola
Autograph sessions with Detroit Red Wings Alumni will each be an hour and a half in length. Sessions will run throughout the event. In order to accommodate as many autograph requests as possible, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- There will be a total of two (2) autograph stations located around the Joe Louis Arena concourse.
- The lines run on a first come first served basis*
- To ensure the most signatures for our fans, we ask that you only bring ONE ITEM to be signed per person. We ask that you please have your item ready for a signature, as your cooperation will expedite the flow of fans through each station.
- Fans that may need special assistance to participate in the autograph line process should ask a guest relations manager or autograph volunteer for assistance.
- Please also note, there will be NO POSED PHOTOGRAPHY and autograph schedule is subject to change
*DARREN McCARTY & TOMAS HOLMSTROM AUTOGRAPHS:
Due to high demand, 250 wristbands will be handed out for each McCarty and Holmstrom at a kiosk located outside section 101. You may only choose to receive one of the two different wristbands. Once all 250 wristbands for each of these Alumni are handed out that is all that we are able to accommodate for this event. Thank you for your understanding.
|Gerry Abel||11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||#1|
|John Ogrodnick||11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||#2|
|Tomas Holmstrom||1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||#1|
|Nick Libett||1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||#2|
|Eddie Mio||2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||#1|
|Darren McCarty||2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||#2|
Art Regner leads a discussion/fan Q&A session with Red Wings Alumni from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.:
Darren McCarty (2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
Tomas Holmstrom (2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Group 1: 11:10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Group 2: 11:35 a.m. - 11:55 a.m., Group 3: 12:15p.m. - 12:35 p.m.,
Group 4: 12:40 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., Group 5: 1:20 p.m. - 1:40 p.m., Group 6: 1:45 p.m. - 2:05 p.m.,
Group 7: 2:25 p.m. - 2:45 p.m., Group 8: 2:50 p.m. - 3:10 p.m., Group 9: 3:30 p.m. - 3:50 p.m.
*If you wish to ice skate, please bring your own skates. Ice skates will not be available to rent.