Capture the Red Wings' Stanley Cup Championship!
Purchase Hockeytown's new book that commemorates a Championship Season!
Capture a piece of Detroit history by purchasing the official Red Wings’ commemorative Stanley Cup book,
“Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions.”
Remember the Wings’ historic march to an 11th Stanley Cup through photos and articles that takes you from training camp in Traverse City up to the post-game locker room celebration in Pittsburgh following Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals.
The 140-page book is a can’t miss collectable for any Red Wings’ fan, with chapters on the milestones set this season, the Detroit all-stars, the previous Cup championships, and this year’s Stanley Cup celebration. Other sections include full player statistics, complete with commentary from general manager Ken Holland, a game-by-game breakdown of the regular-season and in-depth stories of all 22 postseason games.
Purchase your own copy of the book chronicling the Red Wings’ Stanley Cup championship today.
The book is available at Joe Louis Arena, Hockeytown Cafe and Hockeytown Authentics, next to the Troy Sports Arena. Fans can also order the book, which is $10 plus shipping & handling, by calling 1-800-WINGS-25.
Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions includes some of the following chapters:
- The Milestones – Lidstrom, Chelios and others set team and personal marks
- A Past – A view of all 10 previous Stanley Cup championship teams
- The Season – A game-by-game look at the 82-game regular-season
- The All-Stars - The Wings had four players and a coach invited to
- The Playoffs – In-depth look at each Wings’ playoff game through stories and photos
- Your Red Wings – Each Player is featured with comments from Ken Holland
- The Celebration – Photos from the on-ice celebrations