2013-14 GROUP PRICING & BENEFITS
2013-14 GROUP SALES DEPOSITS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Place a deposit towards your 2013-14 group outing and receive great benefits.
Deposit holders will receive exclusive presale opportunities prior to the general public on-sale, as well as early commitment specials. Be among the first to select your game date and experience packages. Click on the link below to submit your order and a Group Sales Account Executive will contact you to reserve your ticket location.
For more information on Group Tickets and Events, call 313.471.7574
New Group Ticket Packages are available to fit your needs. Whether you are entertaining corporate clients, celebrating a special occasion, having a fun night out with family and friends or rewarding employees, we have a fun, easy and affordable plan for you.
Group tickets are available for groups of 20 or more. With the assistance of your personal Group Sales Account Executive, select your game date, group ticket package and enjoy the action as the 11-time Stanley Cup® Champions move to the Eastern Conference in 2013-14.
Group Leader Benefit Program
• Pricing advantages on select games
• Preferred seats - best available at the time of ordering
• Acknowledgement of your group on the Joe Louis Arena Video Board during the game
• No per ticket service charge, an ordering and processing fee of $10 applies
• Personal one-on-one service from a Group Sales Account Executive
• Gift certificates good for food, beverages and merchandise are available for purchase in $5 increments
• Tour suggestions and event planning, with help from a Group Sales Account Executive for hotel, meeting room, parking and itinerary ideas
• Detroit Red Wings Group Manager
• Ability to add a customized a Red Wings t-shirt with your group name ($15 each)
• Ability to add “College Hockey at the Joe” or other Olympia Entertainment event tickets to your order for additional savings
Things To Remember
• Groups require a minimum of 20 or more people attending the same game
• Children two years of age or under do not require a ticket for entry
• All group ticket orders are considered final sales; no refunds or exchanges
Seat locations and offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Seats will not be held without a $250 non-refundable deposit and signed copy of the group sales contract. Final payment is due two weeks prior to the scheduled game date. Additional seats may be added at any time based on availability. A service fee of $10 per game is automatically added.
Group Sales Reservation Policy
• $250 non-refundable deposit to reserve group outing for groups of 20-75, $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve group outing for groups of 75-plus
• Final ticket count and payment due 30 days in advance for non-premium games, and 45 days in advance for premium games
Ticket Info: 313.471.7575
General Info: 313.471.6606