|The Detroit Red Wings are active in community programs and fundraisers that benefit charitable organizations throughout the region. The Red Wings Pucks into Bucks program offers groups the opportunity to see NHL teams in action at Joe Louis Arena while raising funds for your organization.
How it Works
• Reserve 20 or more tickets in one of our specially-priced fundraising areas on selected dates throughout the 2014-15 season
• Raise funds by selling each reduced-price ticket package for up to face value to organization members, businesses, friends, family and community partners
As an option, the Red Wings can organize a ticket link specific to your organization to provide online ticket sales. This will eliminate the need to collect orders and payment and distribute tickets. With a guarantee to purchase at least 100 tickets, an online program can be set up to allow group members to purchase tickets directly from their personal computer.
Benefits for your Organization
• Retains the difference on each ticket sold
• Receives dedicated service from a Group Sales Account Executive to help you design a program that fits your organization's goals and objectives
• Chooses from a one-game event or a multiple-game option
• Customizes group sales event sign-up sheets and order forms to help promote your event
• Accumulates incentives if overall ticket minimums are achieved including autographed items and experience options such as a Zamboni rides, penalty box visits, bonus tickets and more
CLICK HERE for more information on fundraising packages.
For more information on Group Tickets and Events, call 313.471.7574