T.G.I. FRIDAY’S® RED WINGS/NHL AWARDS LAS VEGAS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The T.G.I. Friday’s Red Wings/NHL Awards Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Michigan who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Olympia Entertainment, Inc., the Detroit Red Wings, Inc., Ilitch Holdings, Inc., TGI Friday’s Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies and franchisees as well as the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling and children) and household member of each such entity are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: TGI Friday’s Inc. 4201 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX 75007. Administrator: Detroit Red Wings, Inc.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins 12:01 AM Central Time Monday, March 5, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM Central time on Sunday, March 26, 2012.
4. How to Enter: Go to any participating Michigan T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant and fill out an entry form or go to www.detroitredwings.com/TGIFriday’s . Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more that the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will be voice that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
5. Drawings: T.G.I. Friday’s will conduct one (1) Grand Prize random drawing on Tuesday March 28th, 2012, and select the Grand Prize winner from all entries received by the date of the drawing. T.G.I. Friday’s will also conduct an additional twenty-five (25) random drawings for Red Wings tickets on that date, from all entries received by the date of the drawing. Odds of being a winner will depend upon the total number of entries received at the time of the drawing.
6. Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of a trip for two (2) people (the winner and his/her travel guest) to the 2012 NHL Awards Show in Las Vegas on June 20, 2012, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Grand Prize includes round-trip economy airfare for two (2) people departing on June 19, 2012, from Wayne County Metropolitan Airport to Las Vegas, Nevada; two (2) nights’ accommodation in a moderate hotel as selected by the Sponsor in a standard room based on double occupancy; two (2) tickets to the NHL Awards Show (seating locations as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2,500 (US). Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, etc. Any difference between such approximate retail value and the actual value of the Grand Prize as taken will not be awarded. The winner and his/her travel guest are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize and costs and expenses not specifically listed above relative to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize including , without limitation, taxes, surcharges, service charges, meals food, beverages, insurance valid travel documentation, passports, transfers/transportation to and from the airports, car rentals, medical/health expenses, gratuities, excess baggage fees, communication charges, and all personal expenses and incidentals. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, the winner and his/her travel guest must be available to travel between June 19, 2012, and June 21, 2012, or the Grand Prize Package will be forfeited and another entrant will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received. The Winner’s travel guest must have reached the age of twenty-one (21) prior to signing the requisite travel release in order to accompany the Grand Prize winner as her/her travel guest. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel arrangements are subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. The winner and his/her travel guest must travel on the same itinerary, have valid travel documents. There are no deviations to travel allowed. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold or transferred and is not convertible to cash.
7. Red Wings Tickets Prizes: There are 25 Red Wings tickets prize winners who will be randomly selected from all entries received by the date of the drawing and receive two (2) tickets to the Detroit Red Wings vs. Florida Panthers game on Sunday, April 1, 2012, at the Joe Louis Arena. Tickets are for the April 1, 2012, game only and cannot be exchanged for another game. Transportation to and from the game is not included. Sponsor is not responsible if the game is postponed or cancelled and winner accepts the prize subject to all conditions printed on the admission ticket. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release/LIMITS OF LIABILITY : By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Carlson Restaurants, Inc., Olympia Entertainment, Inc., Detroit Red Wings Inc., Ilitch Holdings, Inc., the National Hockey League and its member clubs, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, officer, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Entrant further agrees, upon request and without consideration, to sign and return any additional documents that may be required so as to perfect, record or effect such consent.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, T.G.I. FRIDAY'S, OLYMPIA ENTERTAINMENT, INC., THE DETROIT RED WINGS, INC., THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE AND ITS MEMBER CLUBS, AND THEIR RESPECT IVEDIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules & Regulations, or the names of winners which will be available after March 29, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to TGI Friday’s c/o Richards Group, 8750 North Central Expressway, Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75231 Attn: Brian Loftus. Official entry form and copy of the Official Rules may be found at participating Michigan T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants.
T.G.I. FRIDAY’S® RED WINGS/NHL AWARDS LAS VEGAS PROMOTION