2014 BRIDGESTONE NHL WINTER CLASSIC® AND
|Changes in national and regional security levels may affect security procedures at Michigan Stadium. Exceptions for medical reasons will be addressed individually at the gates. Those needing to bring items of need (i.e. diapers for a baby, medical prescriptions, etc.) are encouraged to carry them into the Stadium in a clear plastic bag.
NHL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT:
The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
• Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
• Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
• Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
• Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue staff.
• Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Fans shall comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
• Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property.
• Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the venue without a ticket refund.
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct.
Click here to view the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® Refund Policy.
COMERICA PARKPERMITTED/NON-PERMITTED ITEMS
Guests will be asked to return all restricted items back to their vehicle. Guests who are caught in the park with a restricted item(s) will have the object confiscated and may be subject to ejection.
PERMITTED ITEMS AFTER INSPECTION:
Click here to view the 2013 SiriusXM Hockeytown Winter Festival™ Refund Policy.