Sponsors & Partners
The Detroit Red Wings Foundation is always looking for partners that share our vision of investing in the future of our community and the growth of the sport of hockey. Here are just a few of the ways your company or organization can get involved:
- Toast of Hockeytown: The only Foundation event to include the entire Red Wings roster. Sponsorship opportunities start at $1,000.
- 50/50 Raffle: Held at every Wings home game, the raffle contributed more than $1,000,000 to lucky fans and non-profits during the 2013-14 season.
- Retail Fundraising: One of our most successful fundraisers is the Tim Hortons “I Love the Red Wings” Donut promotion. Customers are able to purchase a special red and white sprinkled donut at participating Tim Hortons locations during select days in February, and proceeds from that donut benefit the Red Wings Foundation. Please let us know if your company or organization is interested in partnering with the Detroit Red Wings Foundation on a retail fundraiser.
- Silent Auction Partner: The Red Wings Foundation is always accepting items for live or silent auctions at our signature events (gift certificates, experiential packages, etc.).
- Fund the Mission: Sponsor partnership program that pairs companies who invest in the future of our community by making a donation to support the Detroit Red Wings Foundation mission of growing the game of hockey and educating children on healthy eating and exercise. Detroit-based Title Source, the nation's largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services, is the first official sponsor of the program.
If your company or organization is interested in making a difference and supporting us, please contact Red Wings Foundation Interim Director Joshua Sanborn at Joshua.Sanborn@IlitchCharities.org or 313.471.6561.
The Red Wings Foundation greatly appreciates our current partners and thanks them for their commitment to our community.