2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®
THERE IS A NO BAG POLICY AT THE STADIUM. This includes: All bags, backpacks, purses, camera & binocular cases, etc.
- Aerosol or spray cans
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Audio recording equipment
- All Bags (including purses)
- Banners, flags and flagpoles
- All Bottles (including all types of water bottles)
- Brooms, poles or tripods
- Containers of any kind (including cans, thermoses and open containers)
- Firearms, knives or other weapons
- Food of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Professional cameras/lenses (lenses longer than 6”)
- Projectile toys (including footballs, Frisbees and beach balls)
- Seat backs
- Video/movie cameras
- Any other device that are deemed dangerous, inappropriate, interfere with and/or distract the players, fans or telecast of the game.
Changes in national and regional security levels may affect security procedures at Michigan Stadium. Exceptions for medical reasons will be addressed individually at the gates. Those needing to bring items of need (i.e. diapers for a baby, medical prescriptions, etc.) are encouraged to carry them into the Stadium in a clear plastic bag.