Frozen Fowling Fest
6 - 10 p.m.
Joe Louis Arena
|Motor City Brewing Works|
|Atwater Brewing Co.|
An exciting array of additional brewery partners are still being added;
please check back here for additional event information.
The Detroit Red Wings and the Fowling Warehouse have teamed up to present the newest edition of the Hockeytown BrewHaHa series at The Joe.
Coupling the immense popularity of Fowling—the addictive football and bowling pin game born and bred in Detroit—with a palate-pleasing array of seasonal small plates and craft beer offerings, this fresh installment of the Hockeytown BrewHaHa series is a perfect celebration of wintertime in the D.
Held inside Joe Louis Arena, home to the 11-time Stanley Cup® Champion Detroit Red Wings, guests will ‘Fowl & Feast’ on the arena floor. Guests will have the opportunity to sample a variety of culinary offerings prepared by Olympia Entertainment Executive Chef John Borso, paired with an eclectic array of beer varieties, while honing your Fowling skills in a setting unlike any other.
TICKETS: $47.50 (21 and over)
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m.
TICKET PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Six beer sample vouchers for an eclectic array of local & regional craft beer
- Four food vouchers for delicious, seasonal cuisine from Olympia Entertainment Executive Chef John Borso
- Fowling on the Joe Louis Arena floor with on-site staff from Detroit’s own Fowling Warehouse
- Special photo opportunities with the 2008 Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Championship banner
- Compete to win Red Wings and fowling specific prizes
Please Note: Additional beer and food vouchers will be available for purchase.
Questions? Contact Special.Events@OlympiaEntertainment.com or call 313.471.3333.