HOCKEYTOWN BREWHAHA OKTOBERFEST
Saturday, September 28 • 1 - 6 p.m. (VIP Doors open at Noon)
Joe Louis Arena Riverfront Executive Lot
Back by popular demand, The Detroit Red Wings are pleased to host another Hockeytown BrewHaHa event featuring an array of craft beers and several of Detroit’s hottest food trucks providing culinary fare.
This Oktoberfest edition will be located outside in the Riverfront Executive Lot of Joe Louis Arena. Guests will receive a lanyard for 10 beer samples and a signature Oktoberfest food item. Additional samples will be available for purchase.
NEW: VIP tickets are a new opportunity at Hockeytown BrewHaHa Oktoberfest.
Limited Quantity VIP Tickets: $60
New VIP Tickets Include:
- Early festival access at 12 p.m. to beat the lines
- More interaction and education from the brewers and brewery representatives
- First access to limited-release specialty beers
- VIP restrooms located indoors in the Olympia Club
- Specialty collectable Hockeytown BrewHaHa Oktoberfest stein
General Admission: $37.50 or $45.00 at the door**
- 10 beer tickets (4 oz. samples)
- Featured Oktoberfest signature food item
- Interactive games and activities
- Behind-the-scenes tours of Joe Louis Arena
- Live music on the festival stage
- German-Style Biergarten
**Group rates available for groups of 15 or more by calling 313.394.7593
Our MotorCity Room special:
MotorCity Casino Hotel is offering a special rate of $129 + tax to Hockeytown BrewHaHa guests. The price includes complimentary overnight parking and transportation to and from the event. Packages are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information or to book a package, call 866-STAY-MCC or visit motorcitycasino.com.
Must be 21 and over to purchase.
Craft Beer Brands (stay tuned for updates)
|Anchor Brewing Co.
||MotorCity Brewing Works
||Mount Pleasant Brewing Co.
|Blue Moon Brewing Company
||Leinenkugel's Brewing Company
||Stone Brewing Co.
| Collision Six
||Big Pappa and the Machine
|1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
||4:00 - 5:30 p.m.