* Assisted on Kimmo Timonen's shorthanded goal in Game 3.
* Making his sixth trip to the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs.
* Appeared in all six of Nashville's playoff games in 2004 and tied for the team lead in points (1g-2a-3pts). Led Nashville with a +4 rating. Tallied an assist on Nashville's first-ever playoff goal 16 seconds into the franchise's first-ever playoff game (April 7 vs. Detroit). Registered an assist on the game-winning goal in Nashville's first-ever playoff victory in Game 3 vs. Detroit. Additional stats: 7 shots, 17:47.
* Played in all five of Pittsburgh's first-round games in 1997, registering one goal. Additional stats: 2 shots, -1. Pittsburgh was defeated by Philadelphia (4-1) in the 1997 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals.
* Appeared in 13 of Detroit's 19 playoff games in 1996, including all six first-round games, three of seven in the second round and four of six on the Western Conference Finals. Additional stats: 11 shots, -3. Detroit defeated Winnipeg (4-2) and St. Louis (4-3) and then was defeated by Colorado (4-2) in the Western Conference Finals.
* Appeared in one game with the Red Wings (in the Western Conference Finals) as they advanced to the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals. Additional stats: +1. Detroit defeated Dallas (4-1), San Jose (4-0) and Chicago (4-1) and was defeated by New Jersey (4-0) in the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals.
* Scored a power-play goal in his NHL playoff debut with Detroit vs. San Jose (April 18, 1994) and appeared in all seven of the Red Wings' first-round games in 1994. Additional stats: 1 PPG, 7 shots, -2. Detroit lost to San Jose (4-3) in the 1994 Western Conference Quarterfinals.
* Tied for the team lead and tied for eighth in the NHL with four shorthanded goals this season. He owns the franchise's all-time record for shorthanded goals (11).
* Led Nashville forwards and tied for fifth in the NHL among forwards in shorthanded time on ice (4:42).
* Ranked third on the club with a 54.9% winning percentage (558-458) in the face-off circle.
* Became the first player in franchise history to skate in 500 games as a Predator in a 4-2 win vs. Minnesota (3/13).